Posted September 1, 2020 8:00 AM | Open Until Filled
Oklahoma County Detention Center is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Detention Officer.
All applicants must meet the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
- Must have no pending criminal charges.
- Must have no outstanding arrest warrants.
- Must not be on probation.
- Must have no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions.
- Must have no domestic abuse convictions.
- Must have no convictions for crimes of moral turpitude.
- Must pass a background investigation.
- Must pass a drug screening test.
- Must pass a polygraph examination.
- Must present before a division chief oral interview.”